Even more here: www.clemenssuter.com


A short trip to Firenze/Florence in Italy

I spend two rather rainy days in Florence, it was surprisingly quiet, below a few photos of the sites that I passed during this trip (I didn’t have any time for actual sightseeing).

View from my hotel room, the cathedral was just a few meters away.

Palazzo Vecchio

Beautiful graffiti #1

Graffiti #2

Apparently, if you touch the snout of this boar, luck will find you. That’s why it is so shiny. I can’t figure out how this could possible work (the physical process between getting lucky and the snout of this animal) so I didn’t need to bother to try it out.

Medici Palace

Reliquary – sufficient bones to keep a medium-sized dog busy for a week :-)

This gentleman founded the art society of Florence.

A very cool bicycle girl

The bell tower of the cathedral

Sunrise, on my way to work.


Filed under: Uncategorized

No comments: