Even more here: www.clemenssuter.com


I am donating money to a good cause (on your behalf)

#Announcing a new #Fundraiser: help #children suffering from the #ConflictInSyria. You donate, I pay! Read about the past fundraisers in my blog clemenssuter.com.

For the month of August, I will triple the royalties for any sale of my work, and will donate that entire sum to UNICEF. By buying my work, you will help children in need!

UNICEF defends the rights of every child. After years of conflict, Syrians are facing the largest humanitarian crisis in the world, with grave protection and human rights violations occurring daily. Children have paid the heaviest price in the conflict. Nearly 6 million children now depend on humanitarian assistance, with almost half forced to flee their homes. Many families have lost everything.

How does this Fundraiser work?

  • Simply buy any of my works during the month of August, through any of the channels available: see "How to buy my books" in the right sidebar. If you would like to buy one of my paintings, use the contact button on the top right of this page.
  • Within two months after close of the fundraiser, I will sum up the royalties across all channels,  triple this amount and donate it by direct bank order to UNICEF.

Did you know? Through these fundraisers, I have been able to donate hundreds of euros to charity.

Spread the word with help of the buttons below. This is your chance to get prime books and paintings – and to help those that are less fortunate.

A maximum of 1000€ will be donated.


Filed under: Uncategorized Tagged: Books, donation, fundraiser, Novel, Special Event, Writing

No comments: