Even more here: www.clemenssuter.com


Sketch Nude Woman 20x30cm painting #ampainting #amhappy

I do not paint a lot of pictures of humans; if you look elsewhere in this blog you will see that I mostly focus on animals and in fact on depicting fish! However, in this case, I publish a picture of a nude woman.

I have forgotten where I made this painting/ picture or what inspired me. Practicing away, practicing skills, and getting something onto paper. It looks like 2007 was the year.

I used heavy paper and crayons, which is not the easiest technique as the colors are very aggressive, and you only get one shot, very little room for corrections. I do like it though, because in some cases it is very good to be forced to focus on the motive, and not worry about the execution. In most cases the sketches are turned into paintings after a while… Although I’m not sure that I will actually do that in this case.

I will upload a couple of additional pictures of human motives over the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned.

Learn more about the books by Clemens P. Suter https://clemenssuter.com/2017/01/22/how-to-order-the-books-by-clemens-suter/

#Clemenspsuter #postapocalypse #apocalypse #dystopic #endofworld #reading #painting #writing #art #photoart #photo #book #ebook #travel #discovery #sexy #speculative #scifi #sciencefiction #dystopia #zombies #zombie #survival #prepper #twojourneys #celeterra

The post Sketch Nude Woman 20x30cm painting #ampainting #amhappy appeared first on Survive the Apocalypse!.

No comments: